Part-Time Law Clerk Position Job Announcement
The Worstell Law Firm is currently accepting applications for the position of three (3) part-time law clerks, each working ten (10) - fifteen (15) hours per week.
The law clerk will be responsible for all aspects of legal file management, answering incoming telephone calls, greeting clients upon arrival and performing other administrative tasks as needed. This position is best suited for a detail-oriented, driven and friendly individual. The Worstell Law Firm practices mainly in family law, estate planning and business law. This opportunity could lead to a future associate position within the firm. There are three (3) positions available and first priority will go to law students interested in family law.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Opening and closing legal files
· Daily legal file updates and management
· Answering incoming telephone calls
· Greeting all clients
· Office supply management
· Daily sharing of e-filings with clients
· Drafting and submitting appointment reminders to clients
· Other administrative tasks as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Current or prospective law school student
· 3.0 or higher GPA
· Some previous customer service experience is important, but is not required.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, unofficial law school transcripts and a copy of your undergraduate transcript to email@example.com.