Business Legal Services
Whether a business client is beginning a new business, attempting to make his or her business more profitable, or engaging in business litigation, The Worstell Law Firm represents business clients in a broad range of objectives to suit business client's needs, in both Missouri and Kansas.
BUSINESS FORMATIONS AND LEGAL FILINGS
The Worstell Law Firm assists clients with all aspects of forming a new business, including:
- Legal advisement for business structures
- New business formations and legal filings
- Operating Agreement drafting
- Employment Agreement drafting
- Non-Compete Agreement drafting
- Contract negotiation and drafting
The Worstell Law Firm provides legal advisement to employers, employees independent contractors and business partners in all stages of a business relationship.
The Worstell Law Firm represents clients in business litigation matters for contract enforcement and contract breaches and associated matters.